Friday, June 12, 2009

My Very First Post!!

So this is my very first post, and without doubt my first dive into the deep, tranquil waters of blogging. I thought that while Facebook has that “What’s On Your Mind” column, I didn’t see it as being suitable for long articles, and as for Twitter, oh well, 140 characters are a little too few for my liking, thus my move to start blogging.

So, I thought I’ll fill up my first post by describing what will this blog probably be about. To begin with, I probably WON’T be writing anything football (the charming Mr. Shebby will do that for me on ESPN every week, thank you), as well as politics (there are other bloggers out there who can do better than me, I’m sure). And all the things that we Malaysians normally abstain from mentioning (religion and sex, although I’m pretty flexible about the latter).

What I’ll be writing about are probably issues that affect our life, be it directly or indirectly, as well as stuffs that guys normally talk about, like cars and music. And occasionally, I might do some revisit of the old times, be it a holiday or my time in school and college. However, I am keen to spice it up a bit, by having user generated content, where you guys tell me what you want to read on, and I’ll try to come up with something. But that will only happen when traffic on my page is higher, but until then, do leave any comments, be it constructive or not.

I highly value feedback and comments, as I have to admit that I do occasionally go overboard where technicalities are concerned. So, once again, feel free to enquire and leave an opinion.

Finally, a toast to the birth of Under Where?, and the dawn of modern user generated blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. Yo! You finally have a blog! Z.Chuan here if you have not noticed (never mind the panda). Anyways,congrats for finishing a-levels and hope that you got the results you wished for.
    PS. I found your blog through our resident "newscaster":Michl. Peace out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah. im the newscaster now? and i didnt know about it. lol

    ReplyDelete