Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kuantan Trip (Part 2)

Or maybe not.

Its day two. And I have all the time in the world to blog.

I’ve been nowhere today, nobody wanted to bring, or ask me out. I’ve got no newspaper to read, all’s sold out. Sad case.

Or not. Cos I made a new friend. My new best friend for the day is the PS2 darling. She’s from Japan, real slim, slender and stands tall and proud. She’s warm too (I think it’s got to do with the cooling fan). And she’s really good at what she does too, playing the MIDNIGHT RACING: DUB EDITION DVD smoothly. I’ve got so much time today I toured the whole Tokyo city in the game. It’s quite real, the scenarios and maps quite similar to the real thing. I spent time chasing trains, running over pedestrians, crashing the cars until they burst in flames.

Then, I moved on to knowing the wrestling dudes better. Its Kelly Kelly vs Victoria in WWE WRESTLEMANIA. And the top time-burner I’ll recommend to any gamers whose girlfriends dump them for the GUCCI store: the 30-dude ROYAL RUMBLE. It took me more than 40 minutes of intense finger-breaking actions on the controller to complete it. The 4-man TLC is also quite a time burner, with 30 minutes of table-crashing, ladder-smashing, hammer-lashing and bamboo-caning to win the bloody campaign. Others like the TRIPLE THREAT and HELL IN A CELL, takes about 25 minutes to complete. Great for boring, lonely afternoons.

Another game, the NSF: CARBON, my cousin completed it before this, so I’m just playing to earn some cash to spray all his precious cars pink and brown. Pink ZONDA F, what blasphemy. Pink SKYLINE though, it looks kinda cute. Or the intense boredom is has got into my brains.

It’s raining now, so I guess there won’t be any drinking-out sessions until the rain stops. And the beach is closed, so no outing either.

Looks like there’s more ranting to come over the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment